As COVID-19 is still a concern, as is the public’s health, we will be practicing various precautions. Our staff and customers will be required to get a temperature reading at the door upon entry.
Staff and customers will be required to wear masks while inside the building, covering both the mouth and nose.
customers who are fully vaccinated (i.e. two weeks after the second dose of Pfizer or Moderna or two weeks after a single dose of Johnson & Johnson vaccine) have the option to wear a mask. Those who are not fully vaccinated are still required to wear a mask in our facility.
Thank you for your ongoing understanding and support.
-FUN IN TRAMPOLINE PARK
To practice a safer transaction process, we recommend that customers use our website to book their jump slots online to ensure your spot to come and jump.
We will be upping our cleaning tendencies as we will be going around the park once every hour or so. We also have cleaning logs available upon request.
Our staff and customers’ health and safety are essential to us. We recommend that anyone who feels ill please take care of themselves, stay home, and stay healthy.
Fun in Trampoline Park
Book a Party
Important things to remember when booking a party
- All deposits are non-refundable
- Parties can be reschedule for free if its reschedule up to 2 days before the party
- If rescheduled within the 48 hours of the party a $50 fee will be applied
- All guest, jumpers and non jumpers are required to sign a waiver
- Additional Jumpers: $27.99 – $29.99
- Pizza orders must be placed 24 hours before the party.
- Please arrive 20-30 minutes before booked time