Job Description: Fun In Trampoline Park is seeking a highly-motivated, experienced candidate. In this role, The General Manager motivates, instills accountability and achieves results to drive success in the position while maintaining our Culture of Activating Awesome! To provide overall leadership, supervision and direction on strategic initiatives and operating standards to positively impact business results. Park:
Hire, train, retain and develop team
- Cultivates a strategic team environment that provides exceptional customer service while directing the management team and ensuring all staff members perform at a consistently high level.
- Assures execution of staff training programs.
- Assures staffing levels and management coverage is appropriate to meet the needs of the business and maximize the customer experience.
- Leads and influences management staff through effective motivation, leveraging individual strengths to ensure customer satisfaction and maximum productivity.
- Assist in selecting and developing Department Heads and Certified Trainers for more responsibility or internal promotability into management program.
- Insures execution of all employee recognition and incentive programs as documented
- Promotes positive employee relations including effective delegation of managerial duties, fostering high staff morale, upholding operation standards, and execution of the performance management process.
- Experience in hospitality a MUST (Theme Parks, Family Entertainment Centers, Hotels, Resorts, Casinos, or Restaurants)
- 3+ years experience in Facility Operations & Management Required
- Brand Ambassador and Culture Champion!
- Demonstrated ability in developing team members in areas of responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to achieve expected store financial results in areas of responsibility
- Must be professional, energetic, self-motivated, and able to motivate others, and have a positive attitude.
• Intermediate computer skills – Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) • Professional grooming and conduct must be constantly displayed PERSONAL
Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org